Mar 22, 2013 / 1:01 pm
A 34-year old Vernon woman was the victim of a hit and run late last night and had to be treated for lacerations to her leg.
RCMP spokesperson Gordon Molendyk says the injured woman told police she was struck by an unknown vehicle around 10:30 p.m. while attempting to cross the intersection of 32nd Street and 28th Avenue.
The victim says she did not immediately contact police because she was under the influence of alcohol and thought she was OK.
Vernon RCMP are asking anyone who may have been involved in the incident or may have seen the incident to call 250-545-7171
Read more Vernon News
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18
- Chitty-Maverick bang bang grounded May 17
- Coldstream house fire May 16
- Tuesday collision disrupts traffic May 15
- Enjoying Vernon beaches May 14