Christina Aguilera has urged Justin Bieber to step away from the spotlight.
After the 19-year-old singer recently endured a nightmare week in London where he argued with the paparazzi and collapsed on stage, former child star Christina believes he should take time off to recharge.
She told Hollyscoop: "You live life and it's hard to grow up in front of a camera. You learn as you get older to take moments for yourself, step away from the camera, re-inspire yourself as an artist, rejuvenate and refresh."
Christina also advised the 'Believe' singer to be more independent and stand up to those who are pushing him around.
She said: "I would tell [Bieber], don't let anything morph you or push you around or have you be something you're not. I've always been really honest and true to my own roots and been really grounded, not letting myself stray too much."
Recently Jon M. Chu, who directed Justin's 'Never Say Never' documentary, insisted the youngster is fine and just "figuring stuff out".
He said: "I love the kid. The kid's a good guy. He's amazingly talented. And he's growing up. He's figuring his stuff out.
"I think it's good to keep him in check in everything he does. I know he takes that as well and grows as a human being. But yeah, I think he's a good kid and he'll continue to be a good kid."
- Elton John excited for 70thEntertainment 12:45 pm - 693 views
- Phil Collins blasts prenupsEntertainment 12:00 pm - 671 views
- Mayer still loves after PerryEntertainment 11:15 am - 565 views
- Kidman in pain from sceneEntertainment 10:30 am - 698 views
- Amy Schumer bails Entertainment 9:45 am - 563 views
- Amber Heard opens upEntertainment 9:01 am - 608 views
- Schumer won't play BarbieEntertainment 6:36 am - 754 views
- Demi Lovato: 'staying sober'Entertainment 1,290 views
- Marc Anthony makes debutEntertainment 794 views