Christina Aguilera has urged Justin Bieber to step away from the spotlight.
After the 19-year-old singer recently endured a nightmare week in London where he argued with the paparazzi and collapsed on stage, former child star Christina believes he should take time off to recharge.
She told Hollyscoop: "You live life and it's hard to grow up in front of a camera. You learn as you get older to take moments for yourself, step away from the camera, re-inspire yourself as an artist, rejuvenate and refresh."
Christina also advised the 'Believe' singer to be more independent and stand up to those who are pushing him around.
She said: "I would tell [Bieber], don't let anything morph you or push you around or have you be something you're not. I've always been really honest and true to my own roots and been really grounded, not letting myself stray too much."
Recently Jon M. Chu, who directed Justin's 'Never Say Never' documentary, insisted the youngster is fine and just "figuring stuff out".
He said: "I love the kid. The kid's a good guy. He's amazingly talented. And he's growing up. He's figuring his stuff out.
"I think it's good to keep him in check in everything he does. I know he takes that as well and grows as a human being. But yeah, I think he's a good kid and he'll continue to be a good kid."
- Katy Perry dating who?Entertainment 9:51 am - 1,106 views
- Justin Bieber has new dogEntertainment 9:51 am - 1,707 views
- 'Workhorse' Drew BarrymoreEntertainment 9:50 am - 1,792 views
- Amber Riley for DreamgirlsEntertainment 9:47 am - 1,846 views
- 25 minute proposalEntertainment 5,189 views
- More kids for VergaraEntertainment 6,329 views
- Celine speaks about ReneLas Vegas 6,916 views
- Duff's divorce finalized Entertainment 10,374 views
- OSO - Heroes and HeroinesEntertainment 12,006 views