Mar 20, 2013 / 8:18 am
Luka Rocco Magnotta is back in court this morning after collapsing yesterday.
Magnotta requested a break in his preliminary hearing yesterday after watching video evidence.
It was then that the man charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Chinese student Jun Lin collapsed on his way out of the prisoner's box.
He did not return in the afternoon and the judge adjourned for the day.
He is back this morning and quietly listening to testimony.
Magnotta has pleaded not guilty to the five charges he faces.
Read more Canada News
- Over a million on boil-water advisory
- Chief guilty of sexual assault stays chief
- Two face murder in Bosma death
- Ford folly cracks up late night TV
- RCMP families want help
- Liberals want hearings on Harper's office
- Mother yells as driver appears in court
- Ford to crack open scandal today
- Rally calls for end to ties with monarchy
- Village mourns fishermen
- Wind turbine proposal for Juno Beach
- PM's new chief of staff