Mar 19, 2013 / 1:30 pm
A female cyclist was struck by an SUV Tuesday, at the intersection of Springfield Rd. and Gordon Dr.
The incident happened shortly after 1 p.m. when the driver of the SUV was making a right turn onto Springfield Rd. off Gordon Dr.
Although not seriously injured, the 27 year-old cyclist was taken to KGH by ambulance for full examination.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21
- Tuesday crash sends 4 to hospital May 21
- Quiet start to the summer season May 21
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21
- Thunderstorm watch in effect May 21