Mar 19, 2013 / 7:28 am
Kelowna-based Troika Management Corp., a land and real estate development company known for its commitment to community enhancement and environmental sustainability is proud to present Green Square.
A new community in the center of Kelowna’s most desirable neighborhood. Green Square, is an exemplary community that is attainable, sustainable, and family oriented. Providing urban townhomes in an established community, Green Square will connect home owners with the best of Kelowna’s amenities: H2O, beaches, greenway, schools, shopping, and parks.
Using the best urban planning principles, Green Square offers incredible value and opportunity for residents to live in a meaningful space with planned community gardens, green corridors and walkways, contemporary architectural design, and beautiful open spaces. Opening onto Kelowna’s newest park and next to Casorso Road Elementary School, Green Square will offer townhouses and urban townhomes in Kelowna’s finest neighborhood.
The current phase under construction offers 3 bedroom townhomes starting at $315,100. Three open concept floor plans are offered, ranging in size from 1350 square feet to 1750 square feet. Every unit includes hardwood floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, 2 car garages, master bedrooms with ensuite and walk in closet, and large main floor patios to enjoy the Okanagan sun!
The presentation center is open Saturday and Sunday from Noon-4pm, with full time hours coming soon. Located at Green Square - 3626 Mission Springs Road. Take Gordon Drive, and turn onto Barnes Avenue, you can’t miss it.
For more information contact Maureen Cousins
Read more Real Estate News
- Four bids for New Toronto home
- Multiple offers for hard-to-get Davisville home
- Reduced and relisted, Bloor West home sells
- Big bang in Bloor West as home sells $100,000 over asking
- Should I buy that condo now, or wait for prices to fall?
- Home of the Week: Downtown Toronto condo aimed at entry buyers
- Home of the Week: King West digs aimed at entry buyer
- Canadian home sales rise in April
- Size and noise worries hamper False Creek condo sale
- Home of the Week: Rathnelly house was architect prof's pet project
- Home of the Week: A home in the Republic, rejigged
- Video: How this older West Toronto home sold for over asking