37213
35303

Kelowna  

Fire at Andre's Electronics

Firefighters attended to a small fire that broke out at Andre's Electronics on Springfield Rd. Sunday afternoon.

According to the owner, the fire started when a power bar overheated, but was extinguished before the fire department arrived.

There is no damage to the store, which will be open for normal business on Monday.



More Kelowna News

37526
Recent Trending
36599


31570


36988


36122


Kelowna SPCA Featured Pet

Deb
Deb Kelowna SPCA >


36634


34963


Castanet Proud Member of RTNDA Canada
32060