Mar 17, 2013 / 4:49 pm
Firefighters attended to a small fire that broke out at Andre's Electronics on Springfield Rd. Sunday afternoon.
According to the owner, the fire started when a power bar overheated, but was extinguished before the fire department arrived.
There is no damage to the store, which will be open for normal business on Monday.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14
- Kelowna Council highlights May 13
- Water Quality Advisory - Black Mountain May 13
- May Day parade set for Saturday May 13
- Flood Watch May 13
- Week in Review May 12
- Chain reaction accident on Hwy 97 May 11
- Push to end homelessness May 11
- Wrecks converge on McDonald's May 10
- Pulling planes for charity May 10