Firefighters attended to a small fire that broke out at Andre's Electronics on Springfield Rd. Sunday afternoon.
According to the owner, the fire started when a power bar overheated, but was extinguished before the fire department arrived.
There is no damage to the store, which will be open for normal business on Monday.
Read more Kelowna News
- No space for student newspaperKelowna - 5:00 am
- Wildfires: protecting homesKelowna - 6:17 am
- Girl, accused of starting wildfire World
- Fire brought back '03 memoriesPenticton / S. Okanagan
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Tourism Kelowna Central Okanagan
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library