Mar 17, 2013 / 4:49 pm
Firefighters attended to a small fire that broke out at Andre's Electronics on Springfield Rd. Sunday afternoon.
According to the owner, the fire started when a power bar overheated, but was extinguished before the fire department arrived.
There is no damage to the store, which will be open for normal business on Monday.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Calling all green thumbs May 21
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18