There's more evidence that Canada's real estate market is continuing to cool.
The Canadian Real Estate Association says resales of houses and condos through its members fell 2.1 per cent month-to-month in February.
That reversed a small gain in January.
On a year-over-year basis, last month's activity was down 15.8 per cent, a decline that was exaggerated slightly by an extra day in February 2012
The association says the national average price for homes sold in February through its members was $368,895.
That is a one per cent decline from the same month last year, although CREA says there would have been a small increase without Vancouver's numbers.
Read more The Accidental Journey articles
- One person can make a difference Mar 21
- It may be illegal to print money! Mar 14
- Inspired by Matthew McConaughy Mar 7
- Preparing for the BIG WIN Feb 28
- The freedom to lose Feb 21
- Busy people get things done! Feb 14
- Happiness is a state of mind Feb 7
- The tipping point Jan 31
- Getting healthy Jan 24
- When enterprise is no longer free Jan 17
- Marketing with a cause Jan 10
- A vanishing perspective Dec 6
(Click for RSS instructions.)