There's more evidence that Canada's real estate market is continuing to cool.
The Canadian Real Estate Association says resales of houses and condos through its members fell 2.1 per cent month-to-month in February.
That reversed a small gain in January.
On a year-over-year basis, last month's activity was down 15.8 per cent, a decline that was exaggerated slightly by an extra day in February 2012
The association says the national average price for homes sold in February through its members was $368,895.
That is a one per cent decline from the same month last year, although CREA says there would have been a small increase without Vancouver's numbers.
Read more The Accidental Journey articles
- Fascinated by anyone else but me! Jul 4
- When dreams take flight Jun 20
- A look at the land down under... Jun 13
- Childlike faith May 16
- The things that trip you up! May 9
- Shout it out! May 2
- Focus on the future Apr 25
- Learning to flirt with the edge Apr 18
- Keeping a clear focus on the future Apr 11
- Repetition can cure fear Apr 4
- Crowd Funding models need our contacts? Mar 28
- One person can make a difference Mar 21
(Click for RSS instructions.)