There's more evidence that Canada's real estate market is continuing to cool.
The Canadian Real Estate Association says resales of houses and condos through its members fell 2.1 per cent month-to-month in February.
That reversed a small gain in January.
On a year-over-year basis, last month's activity was down 15.8 per cent, a decline that was exaggerated slightly by an extra day in February 2012
The association says the national average price for homes sold in February through its members was $368,895.
That is a one per cent decline from the same month last year, although CREA says there would have been a small increase without Vancouver's numbers.
Read more The Accidental Journey articles
- Happiness is a state of mind Feb 7
- The tipping point Jan 31
- Getting healthy Jan 24
- When enterprise is no longer free Jan 17
- Marketing with a cause Jan 10
- A vanishing perspective Dec 6
- Stand out! Nov 29
- Getting our priorities straight! Nov 22
- How to win by coming second Nov 15
- Losers win big Nov 8
- Controlling the outcome of a meeting Nov 1
- Can't see the trees for the forest? Oct 25
(Click for RSS instructions.)