There's more evidence that Canada's real estate market is continuing to cool.
The Canadian Real Estate Association says resales of houses and condos through its members fell 2.1 per cent month-to-month in February.
That reversed a small gain in January.
On a year-over-year basis, last month's activity was down 15.8 per cent, a decline that was exaggerated slightly by an extra day in February 2012
The association says the national average price for homes sold in February through its members was $368,895.
That is a one per cent decline from the same month last year, although CREA says there would have been a small increase without Vancouver's numbers.
Read more The Accidental Journey articles
- Brangelina and Celebrity vs Philanthropy Sep 12
- Managing your personality Sep 5
- New Real Estate Brokerage in town Aug 29
- What is a journey without a destination? Aug 22
- Going home to a bully! Aug 15
- Learn to delegate effectively Jul 18
- A reliance on technology Jul 11
- Fascinated by anyone else but me! Jul 4
- When dreams take flight Jun 20
- A look at the land down under... Jun 13
- Childlike faith May 16
- The things that trip you up! May 9
(Click for RSS instructions.)