Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore will star in a new romantic comedy.
The 'Wedding Singer' stars are set to reunite with the film's director, Frank Coraci, for the untitled Warner Bros. comedy about modern day blended families, according to Variety.
Sandler, Barrymore and Coraci previously worked together on the 1998 hit comedy, and the actors later re-teamed for 2004's '50 First Dates' which was directed by Peter Segal.
The comedy caper follows an unlikely couple, who, after a disastrous blind date, are forced to spend time together at a family resort along with their children from previous marriages.
Sandler's Happy Madison production company is set to produce the flick along with Mike Karz and Josie Rosen.
The film's script was written by Ivan Menchell and Clare Sera.
The actors' previous movies together proved to be box office successes with both grossing more than $100 million worldwide.
Sandler's last romantic comedy, 2011's 'Just Go With It' - which co-starred Jennifer Aniston - was also a hit, earning $215 million at the box office.
The actor will next be seen reprising his role as Lenny Feder in 'Grown Ups 2' later this year.
The untitled comedy is due to begin filming in May.
- Lambert's lonely nightsEntertainment 6:43 pm - 30 views
- Smith: I try not to over-actEntertainment 5:52 pm - 194 views
- Kylie Jenner's diva demands Entertainment 2:31 pm - 1,009 views
- Victoria Justice is singleEntertainment 1:32 pm - 1,279 views
- Walker's dad suing PorscheEntertainment 9:27 am - 2,732 views
- John Cleese free from exEntertainment 9:24 am - 2,947 views
- Adele's surprise 2016 tourEntertainment 9:17 am - 3,126 views
- Kelly Osbourne loses carEntertainment 6,672 views
- Figure painting workshopEntertainment 8,186 views