Letters to the editor
Dear Man in the Parking Lot,
On Monday, March 4, I was in the GlenPark Plaza returning to my car from the IGA.
As I got near my car I happened to see a man who was getting out of his car not far from mine. as I unlocked my car to put my packages in-as I opened the door I slammed it into my face just above my eyeball.
At that point I dropped my packages leaned down and as I could see the ground coming up to me I was yelling OH GOD over and over, I could feel my stomach reeling and my eyes were watering.
However, not so much-in fact in my pain I saw you walk right past me without even looking or seeing if I was OK.
I really, really hope that someday if you need assistance, like I did, someone will step up to the plate and help you.
If you are reading this you know who you are.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:56 pm
- Is your online data safe?Poll - 7:00 pm
- 53 animals seizedBC - 6:17 pm
- Charges in child's sexual assaultBC - 5:46 pm
for these and other issues.
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20