Letters to the editor
Dear Man in the Parking Lot,
On Monday, March 4, I was in the GlenPark Plaza returning to my car from the IGA.
As I got near my car I happened to see a man who was getting out of his car not far from mine. as I unlocked my car to put my packages in-as I opened the door I slammed it into my face just above my eyeball.
At that point I dropped my packages leaned down and as I could see the ground coming up to me I was yelling OH GOD over and over, I could feel my stomach reeling and my eyes were watering.
However, not so much-in fact in my pain I saw you walk right past me without even looking or seeing if I was OK.
I really, really hope that someday if you need assistance, like I did, someone will step up to the plate and help you.
If you are reading this you know who you are.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Police look for bank robberKelowna - 3:10 pm
- Fall in creek leads to DUIKelowna - 4:30 pm
- Alleged killer accused of lying BC - 8:57 pm
- Unruly passengers in custodyCanada - 8:53 pm
for these and other issues.
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13