Mar 11, 2013 / 9:42 am
A British mountain climber catches his own fall on his helmet camera.
Mark Roberts is lucky to be alive after he skidded down Mt. Snowdon in Wales.
Roberts was hit by a chunk of ice on his way to the summit at 1,085 metres.
He escaped with an injury to his ankle.
Read more World News
- Deadly tornado hits Texas
- Plane crashes at Nepal airstrip
- Car bomb in Afghan capital kills 15
- Cyclone weakens as it hits Bangladesh
- Deer crashes through bus windshield
- Cyclone a day away from destruction
- Cleveland kidnapper to plead not guilty
- OJ Simpson set to tell his story in court
- N. Korea: American sentenced to 15 yrs.
- US general's sexual misconduct charges
- Man killed dribbling soccer ball to Brazil
- Doctor visits left Jackson 'loopy'
(Click for RSS instructions.)