Mar 10, 2013 / 9:45 am
Diabetes Clothesline are participating in the Earth Day Cell Phone Collection Contest from March 1 to April 30. They will be raising funds for Diabetes Research, Education and Kids Camps by participating in the Think Recycle Environmental Fundraising Program.
If you have cell phones that you would like to donate to Clothesline, not only will you be safely and responsibly disposing of these potentially hazardous items – you’ll also be supporting The Canadian Diabetes Association.
- Kelowna Cell Repair 103-1125 Bernard Avenue.
- Streaming Café 596 Leon Avenue.
- MVP Hair for Men 1957 Harvey Avenue.
- World Gym – West Kelowna 101-1195 Industrial Road.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21
- Thunderstorm watch in effect May 21
- Calling all green thumbs May 21
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19