Mar 9, 2013 / 6:15 pm
A house fire broke out Saturday evening at 8802 Lakeview Drive, in Coldstream.
According to the homeowner, the fire started in the garage when an antique car was left idling to warm up and ignited nearby flammables.
The fire spread quickly to the rest of the house, but both residents managed to escape without injuries.
Home owner John Juul-Anderson says he tried to fight the fire himself with an extinguisher, but it was too big so he called in the fire dept.
The home and vehicle are insured.
Send photos and video to email@example.com
Raw video by Paull Faraci.
Read more Vernon News
- Cussing and spitting his way to jail May 21
- Cycling across Canada for a cause May 20
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18
- Chitty-Maverick bang bang grounded May 17
- Coldstream house fire May 16