Mar 9, 2013 / 11:02 am
The United States and Canada will begin this year's Daylight Saving Time (DST) period on Sunday, March 10.
Millions of people will have to turn their clocks one hour ahead from 2am (02:00) to 3am (03:00) local time.
Some areas in the United States and Canada do not observe DST.
Read more BC News
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
- Fire fighters aided by rain, cool temps
- Ferry officer will appeal conviction
- ATV rider swept over falls, killed
- Evacuation order lifted near Ashcroft
(Click for RSS instructions.)