Mar 5, 2013 / 1:00 pm
There will be an open house at Okanagan College March 6 for public input into design plans for transit improvements at the college and associated improvements on KLO Road.
Stantec Consulting will be providing results from the cities transportation study, along with some design concepts in the Centre for Learning Atrium from 5-7 p.m.
The city considers KLO Road in the Okanagan College area as a priority corridor for multi-use and active transportation and construction is anticipated to begin this summer.
These projects are part of BC Transit’s RapidBus phase 2 and 3 project.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21
- Tuesday crash sends 4 to hospital May 21
- Quiet start to the summer season May 21
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21