Letters to the editor
Fortis states that they are trying to make us more energy conscious but heres the deal.
They charge us for two months of usage and anything over 1600 kwh in that two months then jumps to a higher rate. This is totally a ripoff. It should be 1600kwh per month and then anything over in that month jumps to the higher rate.
This I could take but the way it is now is unrealistic. I to have done all I can to be an energy star but my bill still went up $150 over the same period last year.
Regards Richard Lamb Kelowna
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hwy. 1 closed near RevelstokeBC - 9:46 am
- Hospital floors to be finished by fall 2015Vernon / N. Okanagan - 9:28 am
- Teachers have strike mandateBC - 6:22 am
- Shooting at York University Canada - 6:15 am
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20