Letters to the editor
Fortis states that they are trying to make us more energy conscious but heres the deal.
They charge us for two months of usage and anything over 1600 kwh in that two months then jumps to a higher rate. This is totally a ripoff. It should be 1600kwh per month and then anything over in that month jumps to the higher rate.
This I could take but the way it is now is unrealistic. I to have done all I can to be an energy star but my bill still went up $150 over the same period last year.
Regards Richard Lamb Kelowna
Read more Letters to the editor
- Girl abducted, sexually assaultedBC
- 102nd birthday boat cruiseKelowna
- Downtown hotel, what's in a nameKelowna - 5:00 am
- Fundraising effort with a twistKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13