Letters to the editor
Fortis states that they are trying to make us more energy conscious but heres the deal.
They charge us for two months of usage and anything over 1600 kwh in that two months then jumps to a higher rate. This is totally a ripoff. It should be 1600kwh per month and then anything over in that month jumps to the higher rate.
This I could take but the way it is now is unrealistic. I to have done all I can to be an energy star but my bill still went up $150 over the same period last year.
Regards Richard Lamb Kelowna
Read more Letters to the editor
- Girl assaulted at parkKamloops - 11:47 am
- One dead in shootingBC - 11:44 am
- $400,000 drug bustBC - 12:31 pm
- Interior Health power failureCentral Okanagan - 12:34 pm
for these and other issues.
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22
- Essential Service? Jul 9