Letters to the editor
Fortis states that they are trying to make us more energy conscious but heres the deal.
They charge us for two months of usage and anything over 1600 kwh in that two months then jumps to a higher rate. This is totally a ripoff. It should be 1600kwh per month and then anything over in that month jumps to the higher rate.
This I could take but the way it is now is unrealistic. I to have done all I can to be an energy star but my bill still went up $150 over the same period last year.
Regards Richard Lamb Kelowna
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hearing set for BobbittPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Breach by sex offenderBC
- Funding for water projectsVernon / N. Okanagan
- X-Men director's lawsuitEntertainment
for these and other issues.
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom for Vets Apr 8