Letters to the editor
Fortis states that they are trying to make us more energy conscious but heres the deal.
They charge us for two months of usage and anything over 1600 kwh in that two months then jumps to a higher rate. This is totally a ripoff. It should be 1600kwh per month and then anything over in that month jumps to the higher rate.
This I could take but the way it is now is unrealistic. I to have done all I can to be an energy star but my bill still went up $150 over the same period last year.
Regards Richard Lamb Kelowna
Read more Letters to the editor
- New cell tower?West Kelowna - 3:55 pm
- New Sockeye hatcheryPenticton / S. Okanagan - 2:23 pm
- Social media thwarts shoplifterPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:59 pm
- Surviving hurricane OdileKelowna - 6:06 am
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10