Mar 2, 2013 / 1:13 pm
Vancouver police are investigating a 47-year-old man's death following an altercation outside a downtown bar.
Police say William David Floyd died after he was ejected from the pub at about 10 p.m. Friday.
He was found unresponsive when police arrived and rushed by paramedics to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The cause of death has not been determined.
Police have a 50-year-old man in custody.
They're asking any witnesses to contact them regarding the city's third homicide of 2013.
Read more BC News
- Coal mine rejected on Vancouver Island
- Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- BC NDP's bus ride went beyond Hope
- Vancouver man shot dead in Costa Rica
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
(Click for RSS instructions.)