Feb 27, 2013 / 10:09 am
Based in Vancouver, the band features Nicaraguan singer-songwriter David Lopez, with Grammy Award-winning Cuban percussionist Toto Berriel on congas, latin jazz trumpeter Malcolm Aiken, and a groove-heavy rhythm section featuring Chris Couto on timbales, Aaron McKinney on bass, and from Osaka Japan, pianist Niho Takase. They perform across the West Coast at festivals and dance clubs, bringing the exciting latin dance party vibe to audiences of all ages!
Opening the Saturday show for Global Music Fest is Kytami. You've seen her at Keloha and Parks Alive! she dubs herself a Violinistextremist
Tickets for Global Music Fest can be picked up at the Bike Shop Cafe or Leo's video for $12 in advance or you can get them at the door for $15.
Online sales are available here: http://bit.ly/gmftickets
For more information about Global Music Fest click here.
Read more What's On articles
- Opera Kelowna Launches Apr 18
- Art, Music, and Coffee Culture Apr 11
- How Canada Came To Be Apr 4
- Stars and Whales Kelowna bound Mar 28
- OUR Coffeehouse Mar 22
- Adrienne Pierce returns to Kelowna Mar 21
- Start a new business in 54hrs? Mar 8
- Salsa Saturday Feb 27
- A Taste of Home Feb 22
- Canadian R&B star will shine at KCT Feb 22
- Raising $10K in 3 hours? Feb 19
- Sarah Slean performs from Land & Sea Feb 18
(Click for RSS instructions.)