Feb 27, 2013 / 9:12 am
A man has been found dead inside a marijuana grow-op in Metro Vancouver.
Members of the Integrated Homicide Investigation Team confirm they were called to a home late Tuesday night in a rural section of Langley, about 50 kilometres southeast of Vancouver.
The first officers on the scene determined the death was the result of foul play.
Police haven't confirmed the victim's identity and aren't saying how he died.
Corp. Adam MacIntosh says investigators will likely remain at the house for several days as they check it for clues and try to determine a motive.
He urges anyone with information about the slaying to speak to police.
Read more BC News
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
- Fire fighters aided by rain, cool temps
- Ferry officer will appeal conviction
- ATV rider swept over falls, killed
- Evacuation order lifted near Ashcroft
- Rock hits tent killing girl, 10 and her dad
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
(Click for RSS instructions.)