Feb 26, 2013 / 12:58 pm
Beginning Monday, March 4, Lawrence Avenue from Richter to Ethel streets will be closed to thru traffic until the end of July.
The road closures will be in effect to accommodate utility replacement.
The replacement includes both water and wastewater systems.
The road way will be improved with a storm sewer system, curb and gutter, traffic calming bulb outs and landscaping.
The $1.35-million project includes a local service area streetscape improvement and these enhancements are being paid for by the adjacent property owners.
Visit kelowna.ca/roadreport for up to date road work, road closures and potential delays.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Cost of dying going up Dec 8
- Paper carrier sent to VGH Dec 7
- Roses for women's awareness Dec 7
- Lights aglow on Big White Dec 7
- Creating community Dec 7
- Disabled person given the squeeze Dec 7
- Free Wi-Fi Dec 7
- Jail for man who beat his grandfather Dec 7
- Another transit driver assaulted Dec 6
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6