Moira Hennen is still in shock. She lives in Kelowna and teaches in Penticton. Moira won Castanet's Wicked WINter WINdfall contest.
"You mean I get it all?", Hennen said when she came to claim her prize. "Really, $10,000 worth of stuff? Wow!"
She says her family has plans for the prizes.
"My son phoned, he's been eyeing up my skis (Rossignol S7 from Fresh Air Concept). My daughter was looking at the gift certificate ($500) from the (Orchard Park) mall. We'll have to see who comes to Big White with us, we do have grandkids."
Hennon says the timing of the big win is perfect.
"We are having a wedding this summer at our house so the lumber ($1000 from Lake Country Building Centre) and the other gift certificates will be great."
Here is what Moira won:
- Overnight stay for four at Big White including ski rentals, lessons and lift tickets
- Mens or ladies Rossignol S7 skis and bindings - Fresh Air Concept
- Two bronze fitness memberships - Global Fitness Centre
- $1,000 gift card - Lake Country Building Centre
- Two nights accommodation - Cove Lakeside Resort plus $100 gift card for Bonfire Restaurant
- $500 gift card - Beachcomber Home and Leisure
- $500 gift card - Kal Tire
- $500 gift card - Orchard Park
- $500 gift card - Rafters Home Store
- Six Saturday tickets to Fest of Ale
- $100 gift card - Baby and Me
- $100 gift card DaNoha's Mediterannean Grill
- $100 gift card - Fresh Fashions
- Oil change/service valued at $100 - Kelowna Kia
- $100 gift card - Little Caesar's Pizza
- Headlight 3M Film protection - Solar Tech Films