Feb 25, 2013 / 7:17 pm
RCMP near Victoria are looking for a nasty prankster who spray painted graffiti on a man's face and torso while he was passed out drunk.
West Shore RCMP say the 48-year-old man has no clue who attacked him and wasn't partying with anyone that night.
The man's face and torso were sprayed pink, with black graffiti tags painted over the pink paint.
Sgt. Max Fossum says they've already had one tip and are hoping others may follow in an attempt to lay assault charges against those involved.
Fossum says the man was attacked while sleeping under an overpass on the Old Island Highway last week.
Fossum says he's seen a lot of party pranks where police were called, but this was a nasty, toxic assault that someone thought was funny.
Read more Canada News
- Terry Fox preps Chinese for Canada
- Mystery men in Ford photo identified
- Quebec soccer scraps turban ban
- Syria moved to top of G8 agenda
- Premier: Trudeau should return $20K
- Canada-EU free-trade talks 'difficult'
- "You robbed me of my son"
- Former army boss to lead Space Agency
- N.S man gets 11 years for kidnapping
- FIFA says turbans are acceptable
- Crown cops 'colluded' on Dziekanski
- Squirrel takes whirl in toilet