Letters to the editor
Maybe I am a cold person, but I for one would like to see diesel put to death.
So he goes to a new home, what is going to stop him from getting out accidentally and possibly mauling somebody?
Do we really need to be so "humane"?
I would also like to know if i am the only one completely annoyed with his owner?
Wasting my tax money and everybodies time and energy?
Thank goodness it is over.
Too bad we cant stop him from geting another dog.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Smith Creek fireWest Kelowna - 5:00 pm
- Washington State fire updatePenticton / S. Okanagan - 8:00 pm
- BC tankers assist US firePenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:41 pm
- Stolen truck smashes storeCentral Okanagan - 5:34 pm
for these and other issues.
- Essential Service? Jul 9
- BCTF - where's the proof Jul 9
- Re: Inflatable Flap Jul 9
- Garbage on Greystokes Jul 9
- Abortion flyers Jul 9