Letters to the editor
Maybe I am a cold person, but I for one would like to see diesel put to death.
So he goes to a new home, what is going to stop him from getting out accidentally and possibly mauling somebody?
Do we really need to be so "humane"?
I would also like to know if i am the only one completely annoyed with his owner?
Wasting my tax money and everybodies time and energy?
Thank goodness it is over.
Too bad we cant stop him from geting another dog.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Schools ready to welcome kidsCentral Okanagan - 11:55 am
- Teachers reach dealBC - 6:28 am
- Fire crews getting upper handPenticton / S. Okanagan - 11:33 am
- Upside down driver calls for helpWest Kelowna - 10:51 am
for these and other issues.
- Highway mayhem Sep 10
- Children at risk Sep 10
- Something has to give Sep 7
- Clark's hidden agenda Sep 7
- Radar detectors detect tickets Sep 7