Letters to the editor
Maybe I am a cold person, but I for one would like to see diesel put to death.
So he goes to a new home, what is going to stop him from getting out accidentally and possibly mauling somebody?
Do we really need to be so "humane"?
I would also like to know if i am the only one completely annoyed with his owner?
Wasting my tax money and everybodies time and energy?
Thank goodness it is over.
Too bad we cant stop him from geting another dog.
Read more Letters to the editor
- The tale of two KegsKelowna - 5:00 am
- Girl carried off into bushesBC - 6:47 am
- Top crash sitesCentral Okanagan - 7:06 am
- Pulp mill owner to pay large fineBC
for these and other issues.
- Tower of a problem Sep 23
- Rogers' tower Sep 23
- School zones Sep 23
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19