Feb 21, 2013 / 3:40 pm
RCMP remain tight lipped on circumstances surrounding the investigation of a double homicide in West Kelowna Monday night.
The investigation is in the hands of the Southeast Major Crimes Unit.
Cpl. Dan Moskaluk reiterated Thursday that autopsies on the two are planned.
He wouldn't go into specifics as when those autopsies are planned or when a cause of death will be made public.
Moskaluk also had no new information on the search for a suspect seen fleeing the vehicle shortly after it crashed.
Snow was recently released from a US prison after he was sentenced to 46 months for his part in a marijuana for cocaine scheme.
He was arrested in 2009 after his helicopter was found to have contained nearly 80 kilograms of marijuana. The bust was called 'Blade Runner' by the arresting officers.
Goruk did not have a criminal record.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Dust devil in West Kelowna Jun 13
- Cdn. singer highlights Westside Daze Jun 13
- Premier ready to work for your vote Jun 12
- Heritage buildings saved from fire Jun 12
- West Kelowna opts for new score clock Jun 12
- Westside-Kelowna voting information Jun 12
- Byelection date set for July 10 Jun 12
- Traffic calming options explored Jun 12
- Dix comes out swinging Jun 12
- Carole Gordon Vs. Christy Clark Jun 11