Feb 21, 2013 / 3:40 pm
RCMP remain tight lipped on circumstances surrounding the investigation of a double homicide in West Kelowna Monday night.
The investigation is in the hands of the Southeast Major Crimes Unit.
Cpl. Dan Moskaluk reiterated Thursday that autopsies on the two are planned.
He wouldn't go into specifics as when those autopsies are planned or when a cause of death will be made public.
Moskaluk also had no new information on the search for a suspect seen fleeing the vehicle shortly after it crashed.
Snow was recently released from a US prison after he was sentenced to 46 months for his part in a marijuana for cocaine scheme.
He was arrested in 2009 after his helicopter was found to have contained nearly 80 kilograms of marijuana. The bust was called 'Blade Runner' by the arresting officers.
Goruk did not have a criminal record.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20
- West K set for sweeping zoning changes Nov 20
- Young men brave icy waters to save man Nov 19
- Christmas lights tour for the food bank Nov 19
- Designers wanted for civic centre Nov 18