Feb 20, 2013 / 7:46 pm
Snow was recently paroled from a US jail for his part in a major cross-border drug smuggling operation that used helicopters to fly marijuana across the border in exchange for cocaine and cash. He also had a young daughter.
Investigators would like to advise the general public that the murder of these two individuals is not believed to be a random act and advise that there is not a direct threat to the general public.
A designated tipline has been set up to funnel any information directly to the investigators and we continue to seek public assistance with this matter.
RCMP urge anyone with information to contact the RCMP Southeast District Major Crimes Unit TIPLINE 1-888-688-4264, murder of Tiffany June Goruk and Jeremy Daniel Snow file SE 2013-1500.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Cdn. singer highlights Westside Daze Jun 13
- Premier ready to work for your vote Jun 12
- Heritage buildings saved from fire Jun 12
- West Kelowna opts for new score clock Jun 12
- Westside-Kelowna voting information Jun 12
- Byelection date set for July 10 Jun 12
- Traffic calming options explored Jun 12
- Dix comes out swinging Jun 12
- Carole Gordon Vs. Christy Clark Jun 11
- Hockeyville $$$ for a clock or sign Jun 10