Feb 20, 2013 / 11:43 am
Here are some of the comments from the page.
Beverley: Such a beautiful soul taken from us all way to soon.. kind, supportive, loving.. rip beautiful Tiff.
Kaleigh: My heart breaks for tiffs family and two small boys who have lost their beautiful loving mother :( . Such a tragedy, words can't express the loss of such a young amazing woman who had her whole life In front of her.
Sara: You are such a beautiful person Tiff I can't believe you were taken from us so young :(( RIP
Jess: Such a Tragedy, my heart goes out to her family, friends and especially her two beautiful boys who have lots their mother.
Denise writes, "In loving memory of our beloved Tiffany.... Please only send love on this page...
And, "Omg miss you so much, huge hole in the world where you belong :-("
Amanda says: Such a sad, sad thing to happen. May that beautiful Angel rest in peace.
Tiffany Goruk and an unnamed male were found deceased inside of a black SUV that had crashed into a light pillar at the Terravita apartment complex on Auburn Road around 11 p.m. Monday night.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Heritage buildings saved from fire Jun 12
- West Kelowna opts for new score clock Jun 12
- Westside-Kelowna voting information Jun 12
- Byelection date set for July 10 Jun 12
- Traffic calming options explored Jun 12
- Dix comes out swinging Jun 12
- Carole Gordon Vs. Christy Clark Jun 11
- Hockeyville $$$ for a clock or sign Jun 10
- One of Clark's opponents steps forward Jun 10
- Partiers hit truck, boat & house Jun 9