Feb 20, 2013 / 11:43 am
Here are some of the comments from the page.
Beverley: Such a beautiful soul taken from us all way to soon.. kind, supportive, loving.. rip beautiful Tiff.
Kaleigh: My heart breaks for tiffs family and two small boys who have lost their beautiful loving mother :( . Such a tragedy, words can't express the loss of such a young amazing woman who had her whole life In front of her.
Sara: You are such a beautiful person Tiff I can't believe you were taken from us so young :(( RIP
Jess: Such a Tragedy, my heart goes out to her family, friends and especially her two beautiful boys who have lots their mother.
Denise writes, "In loving memory of our beloved Tiffany.... Please only send love on this page...
And, "Omg miss you so much, huge hole in the world where you belong :-("
Amanda says: Such a sad, sad thing to happen. May that beautiful Angel rest in peace.
Tiffany Goruk and an unnamed male were found deceased inside of a black SUV that had crashed into a light pillar at the Terravita apartment complex on Auburn Road around 11 p.m. Monday night.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20
- West K set for sweeping zoning changes Nov 20
- Young men brave icy waters to save man Nov 19
- Christmas lights tour for the food bank Nov 19