Feb 18, 2013 / 11:41 am
The RCMP are searching for potential suspects in a commercial break and enter that happened Feb. 4 in West Kelowna.
The Peoples Pharmacy located a 3591 Elliot Road was broken into during the early morning hours and officers found footprints in the snow leading up to a large window that had been smashed.
A small amount of cash was taken along with an unknown quantity of prescription drugs.
Anyone with information is asked to call the West Kelowna RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25