Feb 18, 2013 / 11:41 am
The RCMP are searching for potential suspects in a commercial break and enter that happened Feb. 4 in West Kelowna.
The Peoples Pharmacy located a 3591 Elliot Road was broken into during the early morning hours and officers found footprints in the snow leading up to a large window that had been smashed.
A small amount of cash was taken along with an unknown quantity of prescription drugs.
Anyone with information is asked to call the West Kelowna RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11
- Clubhouse destroyed by fire May 11
- Mystery driver wrecks car May 10
- Motorists asked to avoid Angus Drive May 10
- Burnt out headlight tips off cops May 9