Feb 16, 2013 / 11:49 am
A Pakistani official says the death toll in the evening bombing at a vegetable market in the city of Quetta has jumped to 60.
Quetta police chief Zubair Mahmood gave the updated figure a few hours after a bomb ripped through a crowded vegetable market Saturday evening.
Some 180 people were also wounded in the attack, which occurred in a mostly Shiite Muslim area.
Read more World News
- Texas executes convicted murderer
- Trapped underwater for 3 days
- Ferry theft leads to security review
- Iceland's 'first ever' fatal police shooting
- Bob Dylan handed preliminary charges
- Man dies after shark bites his foot in Maui
- Train going too fast at curve before crash
- Safety review after ferry commandeered
- Bangkok police remove concrete barriers
- Dozens of same-sex marriages in Hawaii
- Online spending better on Black Friday
- China launches rover to survey moon
(Click for RSS instructions.)