Feb 15, 2013 / 10:38 am
Police are still looking for two suspects in an armed robbery of a Husky Gas Station that occurred Sunday evening.
On February 10 at 7:12 p.m., the Kelowna RCMP received a report of a robbery at the Husky Gas Station located at 3802 Gordon Drive.
Two men entered the store and one pointed what appeared to be a handgun at the employee. The two suspects fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash.
General Duty members and a Police Service Dog were unable to locate the men despite extensive patrols.
Suspect #1 is described as:
- Brown hair
- Wearing black shoes, jeans, black belt, grey/olive jacket, black balaclava, sunglasses, and gloves
- Carried black handgun
Suspect #2 is described as:
- Wearing white shoes, light blue jeans, grey hoodie with light coloured patches, one glove on left hand, and handkerchief on face.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300. Remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, online or text to CRIMES (274637) ktown.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15
- Mission Creek flood watch lifted May 14
- Paving coming to a road near you May 14
- Two-wheel transportation turns the tide May 14
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14
- Kelowna Council highlights May 13
- Water Quality Advisory - Black Mountain May 13
- May Day parade set for Saturday May 13
- Flood Watch May 13
- Week in Review May 12