Letters to the editor
I do not wish to paint everyone with the same brush but... it is quite obvious that these people have no respect for anyone and I think our education system and the parents need to do a better job of teaching them , that being said I think that these "punks" know that our weak justice system will probably give them a "slap on the wrist" and say don't do it again.
I hope they find these "punks" a give them what they deserve , perhaps it is time to bring on the "boot camps" or do something like the TV show Scared Straight or maybe a public flogging will humiliate them enough and they won't do it again.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Okanagan schools reach perfectionCentral Okanagan - 10:27 am
- Drunk driver tries to escape in cabVernon / N. Okanagan - 10:28 am
- Powerful earthquake shakes CaliforniaWorld - 6:17 am
- Mystery deepens over missing planeWorld - 7:15 am
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20