A stall with plans or actions occurs as insecurity causes hesitation. Regroup to make a fresh start. News will highlight what is important. Saturn turning retrograde Monday creates a shift in energy. It's a good week for taking time out, especially for those who have been doing overtime. Go within for inspiration or a creative spark; intuitive flashes are on target. Beginnings or endings likely on Friday - choose wisely. Mercury turns retrograde Saturday, throwing energies into reverse. Avoid accidents. Repair, replace or upgrade. Don't sign binding contracts, but sell or finalize instead.
Photo: ContributedPisces (Fish: February 19 - March 20)Heather Zais reveals this week's astrological forecast.
- Taurus - Be in touch with those who can pull strings for you. It makes progress easier for all.
- Gemini - Your position is clarified and you end up where you belong. Handle the main details.
- Cancer - Take care of confidential matters over distance. Some plans undergo changes now.
- Leo - Private financial arrangements give you leverage. Let a select few in on the deal as well.
- Virgo - Signals pass between you and others. This lets you know where they stand or belong.
- Libra - You are aware of what is going on, but keep some details to yourself for a few weeks.
- Scorpio - Wishes come true in love or romantic expectations. Intuitive connections will grow.
- Sagittarius - Spiritual matters affect home or family. Your senses are clear, so are your words.
- Capricorn - Others look to you for guidance. Spell things out in an acceptable way for them.
- Aquarius - Your luck increases and finances should benefit. Play a hunch or invest with care.
- Pisces - You exude natural charm and others fall under your spell. Keep all talks lighthearted.