Feb 12, 2013 / 12:30 pm
The BC coroner’s office was called to the Hotel Eldorado in Kelowna on Sunday for what is being called a sudden death.
The body of 23-year-old Fabien Driquert of Canmore AB, was found deceased at 11:45 a.m. on Feb. 10.
According to his Facebook page, Driquert was part of the team from Crazyweed Kitchen in Canmore, and was in town competing at the Canadian Culinary Championships.
A cause of death has not yet been determined.
-- With files from Jennifer Zielinksi and Wayne Moore.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Jail for man who beat his grandfather Dec 7
- Another transit driver assaulted Dec 6
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6
- Tree of Memories honours loved ones Dec 5
- Santa goes hog wild with toy donations Dec 5
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5