Feb 12, 2013 / 12:30 pm
The BC coroner’s office was called to the Hotel Eldorado in Kelowna on Sunday for what is being called a sudden death.
The body of 23-year-old Fabien Driquert of Canmore AB, was found deceased at 11:45 a.m. on Feb. 10.
According to his Facebook page, Driquert was part of the team from Crazyweed Kitchen in Canmore, and was in town competing at the Canadian Culinary Championships.
A cause of death has not yet been determined.
-- With files from Jennifer Zielinksi and Wayne Moore.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15
- Mission Creek flood watch lifted May 14
- Paving coming to a road near you May 14
- Two-wheel transportation turns the tide May 14
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14
- Kelowna Council highlights May 13
- Water Quality Advisory - Black Mountain May 13
- May Day parade set for Saturday May 13
- Flood Watch May 13
- Week in Review May 12