Feb 9, 2013 / 7:00 pm
The Vancouver police say they're investigating their second homicide of the year after a fight in the city's east side turned fatal.
Police were called to Commercial Drive mid-morning on Saturday after a fight involving two men, one of whom suffered serious injuries.
A news release says the man was rushed to hospital, but he later died.
A 27-year-old man was taken into custody Saturday afternoon, though police say no charges had been laid.
Police have said very little about the nature of the man's injuries or how precisely he is believed to have died.
The dead man's name hasn't been released.
Read more BC News
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
(Click for RSS instructions.)