Feb 9, 2013 / 7:58 am
Between the hours of 11:30 PM and midnight on February 6, a 23 year old Kelowna male was assaulted by an unknown number of assailants while walking on Ellis St, between Harvey Ave and Buckland Ave.
The victim appears to have been thrown to the ground and kicked repeatedly.
He was treated for significant, but non-life threatening injuries and was released from hospital. It is unclear what the motive of the attack was.
Police are requesting anyone who has information regarding this incident to please call Kelowna RCMP and refer to file #2013-6013 or call Crimestoppers.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3