Feb 9, 2013 / 7:58 am
Between the hours of 11:30 PM and midnight on February 6, a 23 year old Kelowna male was assaulted by an unknown number of assailants while walking on Ellis St, between Harvey Ave and Buckland Ave.
The victim appears to have been thrown to the ground and kicked repeatedly.
He was treated for significant, but non-life threatening injuries and was released from hospital. It is unclear what the motive of the attack was.
Police are requesting anyone who has information regarding this incident to please call Kelowna RCMP and refer to file #2013-6013 or call Crimestoppers.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Quiet start to the summer season May 21
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21
- Thunderstorm watch in effect May 21
- Calling all green thumbs May 21
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19