Letters to the editor
Thank you for the article on fake guns.
This has shown us the dangers of having an armed police force. Not only is the public in danger of being gunned down if they happen to have a toy gun, innocent people have also been gunned down by the police while producing black wallets and black TV remote controls when answering the door.
It seems that it is time to consider disarming our police as is done in Britain. If even one life could be saved it would be worth it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Power outage pastimesWest Kelowna
- $10 million steroid bustCanada - 5:30 am
- Fix me a drink!Kelowna - 5:00 am
- Students rally for classmateVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- School fees? Sep 26
- Tower of a problem Sep 23
- Rogers' tower Sep 23
- School zones Sep 23
- Eye see you Sep 19