Letters to the editor
Thank you for the article on fake guns.
This has shown us the dangers of having an armed police force. Not only is the public in danger of being gunned down if they happen to have a toy gun, innocent people have also been gunned down by the police while producing black wallets and black TV remote controls when answering the door.
It seems that it is time to consider disarming our police as is done in Britain. If even one life could be saved it would be worth it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Tourist falls to his deathPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Hwy 5 partially closedCentral Okanagan
- BC sets up support paymentsBC
- Family looks for answersKelowna
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13