Letters to the editor
Thank you for the article on fake guns.
This has shown us the dangers of having an armed police force. Not only is the public in danger of being gunned down if they happen to have a toy gun, innocent people have also been gunned down by the police while producing black wallets and black TV remote controls when answering the door.
It seems that it is time to consider disarming our police as is done in Britain. If even one life could be saved it would be worth it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Run in Colour raises $75KKelowna - 11:41 am
- Free bikes for kidsKelowna - 9:33 am
- RCMP sex act trial continuesKamloops - 7:26 am
- Robbery suspect taken downKamloops - 6:44 am
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10