Letters to the editor
I was thrilled to read of the joint efforts to get the Fintry Queen back on the lake.
When we moved to Kelowna (over 35 years ago) it was wonderful to take our guests out on the lake and even have dinner.
I have always said our lakes should be used for transportation to and from other communities on the lake. I would dearly love to forget the highway and take the boat to Naramata for a few days and back or to Vernon for the day or the Lake Okanagan Resort for a lovely evening dinner.
Well done, and good luck in the venture. It is all good. Maybe the start of other lake travel adventures. Tourists will just love it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- RCMP budget cut by $4.2MPoll
- SPCA offers spay/neuter programVernon / N. Okanagan
- Hwy. 99 partially openBC
- California wildfire destroys homesWorld
for these and other issues.
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13
- Teacher's true colours response Aug 13
- Borders: religion free zones Aug 13
- Poor Coquihalla conditions Aug 13
- Support for RCMP Aug 10