Letters to the editor
I was thrilled to read of the joint efforts to get the Fintry Queen back on the lake.
When we moved to Kelowna (over 35 years ago) it was wonderful to take our guests out on the lake and even have dinner.
I have always said our lakes should be used for transportation to and from other communities on the lake. I would dearly love to forget the highway and take the boat to Naramata for a few days and back or to Vernon for the day or the Lake Okanagan Resort for a lovely evening dinner.
Well done, and good luck in the venture. It is all good. Maybe the start of other lake travel adventures. Tourists will just love it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- The tale of two KegsKelowna - 5:00 am
- Pulp mill owner to pay large fineBC
- BC likes to stay activeKelowna
- First Ebola case in the USWorld
for these and other issues.
- Tower of a problem Sep 23
- Rogers' tower Sep 23
- School zones Sep 23
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19