Feb 4, 2013 / 8:06 pm
One person was taken to hospital after a single vehicle rollover in West Kelowna.
RCMP say a vehicle flipped into the ditch between Highway 97 and Old Okanagan Rd. around 5 p.m. in the 1900 block.
The driver suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20