Feb 4, 2013 / 8:06 pm
One person was taken to hospital after a single vehicle rollover in West Kelowna.
RCMP say a vehicle flipped into the ditch between Highway 97 and Old Okanagan Rd. around 5 p.m. in the 1900 block.
The driver suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11
- Clubhouse destroyed by fire May 11
- Mystery driver wrecks car May 10
- Motorists asked to avoid Angus Drive May 10