Feb 3, 2013 / 5:17 pm
Sunday Feb. 3, 5:30 update: A rockslide near Brent Rd. on Highway 97, about 10 km. north of Summerland, has now been cleared and the highway is open.
Sunday Feb. 3, 4:30 p.m. : A rockslide has closed one of the southbound lanes on Hwy. 97 between Antlers Beach and Summerland.
Traffic is moving around the rocks and no one was reported hurt.
Send photos and video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Mudd, Sweat & Tears 2013 May 4
- Rising mercury = rising water May 3
- New school envisioned for Lake Country May 3
- Winnipeg fire trucks now in service here May 3
- The Coquihalla is now open Apr 30