Feb 3, 2013 / 5:17 pm
Sunday Feb. 3, 5:30 update: A rockslide near Brent Rd. on Highway 97, about 10 km. north of Summerland, has now been cleared and the highway is open.
Sunday Feb. 3, 4:30 p.m. : A rockslide has closed one of the southbound lanes on Hwy. 97 between Antlers Beach and Summerland.
Traffic is moving around the rocks and no one was reported hurt.
Send photos and video to [email protected]
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Cram the cruiser event a big success Dec 8
- Steady trends in the housing market Dec 5
- Rail trail falls on friendly ears Dec 4
- Crash! 19 accidents in a few hours Dec 3
- Okanagan icy roads - viewer videos Dec 3