Feb 3, 2013 / 5:00 am
Sunday is the last chance of the year that residents of the Okanagan can experience the winter event known as Wine&Dine.
More than thirty restaurants in Kelowna are offering fall and winter menus, paired with BC wines, for a price that ranges between $15 and $35.
``For regular diners to be able to come out and enjoy a three-course meal for under $40 is incredible,`` said Cabana Executive Chef April Roy.
``This is a great opportunity for locals to come out and maybe discover a new favorite dish.``
Wine&Dine has been organized by the BC Restaurant and Foodservices Association for the past eleven years, and restaurants that have participated have seen an increase in business.
``We had around 75 people a night take part on the weekends,`` said Chef Roy.
``We`ll definitely be doing it again.``
For a complete list of Wine&Dine restaurants visit the BCRFA website.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Realtors donate to Gospel Mission Jun 18
- Council toasts new liquor establishment Jun 18
- City to test family alcohol zone Jun 18
- Missing teenager has been found Jun 17
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17