Feb 3, 2013 / 5:00 am
Sunday is the last chance of the year that residents of the Okanagan can experience the winter event known as Wine&Dine.
More than thirty restaurants in Kelowna are offering fall and winter menus, paired with BC wines, for a price that ranges between $15 and $35.
``For regular diners to be able to come out and enjoy a three-course meal for under $40 is incredible,`` said Cabana Executive Chef April Roy.
``This is a great opportunity for locals to come out and maybe discover a new favorite dish.``
Wine&Dine has been organized by the BC Restaurant and Foodservices Association for the past eleven years, and restaurants that have participated have seen an increase in business.
``We had around 75 people a night take part on the weekends,`` said Chef Roy.
``We`ll definitely be doing it again.``
For a complete list of Wine&Dine restaurants visit the BCRFA website.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9
- Glenmore food drive tonight Dec 9
- Garage fire quickly knocked down Dec 9
- Thrift store celebrates 10 years strong Dec 9
- Big White Sweater Ball Dec 9
- Castanet's Week in Review Dec 8
- Kelowna teens 'write for rights' Dec 8
- Paper carrier waits for crucial surgery Dec 8
- Cost of dying going up Dec 8
- Paper carrier sent to VGH Dec 7