Vernon and North Okanagan
Feb 2, 2013 / 5:00 am
For over two decades, giant balloons cruising across a winter, Okanagan sky have signaled the arrival of the Vernon Winter Carnival.
Balloons are scheduled to fly Friday, February 1 to Sunday, February 3, at different times throughout the day.
The Vernon Winter Carnival at Polson Park begins Saturday, February 2 with a parade featuring more than 100 entries.
For more information on the festival, visit their website.
Send your pics and video to [email protected]
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Push ups to save wife's teeth Dec 5
- Water main break in Vernon Dec 5
- Lumby RCMP looking for volunteers Dec 5
- Enderby home destroyed by fire Dec 4
- Vernon man stabbed in his home Dec 4
- Salmon Arm home invasion Dec 3
- Icy roads keep Salmon Arm RCMP busy Dec 3