Vernon and North Okanagan
Feb 2, 2013 / 5:00 am
For over two decades, giant balloons cruising across a winter, Okanagan sky have signaled the arrival of the Vernon Winter Carnival.
Balloons are scheduled to fly Friday, February 1 to Sunday, February 3, at different times throughout the day.
The Vernon Winter Carnival at Polson Park begins Saturday, February 2 with a parade featuring more than 100 entries.
For more information on the festival, visit their website.
Send your pics and video to [email protected]
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Salmon Arm home invasion Dec 3
- Icy roads keep Salmon Arm RCMP busy Dec 3
- CN confirms interest in rail line Dec 3
- Two cats perish in mobile home fire Dec 2
- Expired car insurance leads to pot bust Dec 2
- Icy road accidents began this weekend Dec 2
- Weather playing havoc on drivers Dec 2