Feb 1, 2013 / 3:15 pm
During the month of January, North Okanagan RCMP initiated 66 investigations and forwarded nine criminal charges to Vernon Crown Counsel. Officers also made 37 traffic stops, with 25 of those drivers issued a warning.
On Jan. 13, RCMP responded to a residential break and enter in the 300 block of Albers Road, where jewelry and electronics such as cameras, an iPad and a laptop computer was stolen.
Police have been following several leads and if anyone has information, they are requested to call Crimestoppers or the Lumby RCMP.
Read more North Okanagan News
- Falkland rodeo photo gallery May 20
- Falkland rodeo 'no bull' for community May 20
- Images from Falkland Stampede May 20
- Body recovered from Shuswap Lake May 14
- Cherryville manhunt May 13