Feb 1, 2013 / 3:13 pm
A 23-year-old high school math teacher in Aurora, Colorado is in hot water after she presumably posted racy photos of herself and made mention of drugs on her twitter account.
Carly McKinney, a teacher at Overland High School, was suspended with pay from the Cherry Creek School District after admitting to a local TV station that she did create the twitter account, but it was meant to be a parody.
The original account @Crunk_Bear has been deleted, but it appears she has started up another account @carlycrunkbear that lists Overland High School and the website for the local school district.
It also shows many of the same photos posted on the original twitter account, but it has not been confirmed the postings are by McKinney or by someone else.
Students have since come out in support of the teacher and have even started a twitter campaign using the hashtag #freecrunkbear to have her reinstated.
Here are a couple of her reported posts and retweets:
Read more World News
- 12 tornadoes wallop North Texas
- Deadly tornado hits Texas
- Plane crashes at Nepal airstrip
- Car bomb in Afghan capital kills 15
- Cyclone weakens as it hits Bangladesh
- Deer crashes through bus windshield
- Cyclone a day away from destruction
- Cleveland kidnapper to plead not guilty
- OJ Simpson set to tell his story in court
- N. Korea: American sentenced to 15 yrs.
- US general's sexual misconduct charges
- Man killed dribbling soccer ball to Brazil
(Click for RSS instructions.)