Feb 1, 2013 / 1:43 pm
The Kelowna Fire Department responded to a diesel spill in the underground parking lot of the Invue building, located at 2040 Springfield Road.
Early reports had approximately 100 litres of fuel spill from a generator inside a maintenance room, but workers at the scene say that the number is far less, but were unable to specify.
A portion of the spill made its way into a drainage grate in the parking lot, but a worker with the City of Kelowna says everything has been contained to the property and advised that D & L Septic Service and Environmental Services are on their way.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17
- Firetrucks off to Peru Jun 17
- Weather Report Jun 17
- Motorcycle, deer collide near Rutland Jun 16
- Bee gone Bernard honey makers Jun 16