Kim Kardashian wants her own sit-com.
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - enjoyed filming scenes as a marriage counsellor in forthcoming movie 'Temptation' and is now keen to branch out further away from reality TV.
She told WWD: "My character is pretty light throughout the film, so it's fun. It was interesting to work with people that I've liked for so long, and just to work with Tyler Perry was amazing and such a good experience.
"I definitely do see myself branching off and maybe doing a sitcom or something other than reality. I've been in talks [but it] is nothing serious yet."
Despite appearing in several reality TV shows with her family, Kim is keen to keep her baby off the television and will do everything she can to keep the child out of the public eye, though she knows it won't be easy.
She said: "When you go places, there are paparazzi and cameras; you can only do so much to avoid it. But I can do what I can to just not have my child on TV."
- Will Smith on big cat alertEntertainment 1,410 views
- Timberlake shocks studentsEntertainment 864 views
- Swift and Zayn stun fansEntertainment 1,056 views
- Kanye debuts blond hairEntertainment 868 views
- Jennifer Lawrence slammedEntertainment 988 views
- Mariah's 'good' sideEntertainment 519 views
- Christmas classic returnsEntertainment 1,690 views
- Cuisine and ConfessionsEntertainment 916 views
- Ryan Gosling 'disappointed'Entertainment 1,523 views