Kim Kardashian wants her own sit-com.
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - enjoyed filming scenes as a marriage counsellor in forthcoming movie 'Temptation' and is now keen to branch out further away from reality TV.
She told WWD: "My character is pretty light throughout the film, so it's fun. It was interesting to work with people that I've liked for so long, and just to work with Tyler Perry was amazing and such a good experience.
"I definitely do see myself branching off and maybe doing a sitcom or something other than reality. I've been in talks [but it] is nothing serious yet."
Despite appearing in several reality TV shows with her family, Kim is keen to keep her baby off the television and will do everything she can to keep the child out of the public eye, though she knows it won't be easy.
She said: "When you go places, there are paparazzi and cameras; you can only do so much to avoid it. But I can do what I can to just not have my child on TV."
- Lambert's lonely nightsEntertainment 915 views
- Smith: I try not to over-actEntertainment 1,441 views
- Kylie Jenner's diva demands Entertainment 2,193 views
- Victoria Justice is singleEntertainment 2,541 views
- Walker's dad suing PorscheEntertainment 3,967 views
- John Cleese free from exEntertainment 4,165 views
- Adele's surprise 2016 tourEntertainment 4,415 views
- Kelly Osbourne loses carEntertainment 7,962 views
- Figure painting workshopEntertainment 9,490 views