Kim Kardashian wants her own sit-com.
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - enjoyed filming scenes as a marriage counsellor in forthcoming movie 'Temptation' and is now keen to branch out further away from reality TV.
She told WWD: "My character is pretty light throughout the film, so it's fun. It was interesting to work with people that I've liked for so long, and just to work with Tyler Perry was amazing and such a good experience.
"I definitely do see myself branching off and maybe doing a sitcom or something other than reality. I've been in talks [but it] is nothing serious yet."
Despite appearing in several reality TV shows with her family, Kim is keen to keep her baby off the television and will do everything she can to keep the child out of the public eye, though she knows it won't be easy.
She said: "When you go places, there are paparazzi and cameras; you can only do so much to avoid it. But I can do what I can to just not have my child on TV."
- Kanye West debuts albumEntertainment 5,739 views
- Jack Black to quit acting?Entertainment 5,800 views
- Ciara remembers hair hustleEntertainment 6,583 views
- Liv Tyler's photo addictionEntertainment 6,529 views
- Jenner suing fellow driverEntertainment 6,469 views
- Actors Studio 16/17 seasonEntertainment 9,390 views
- Mars wants 3 halftime showsEntertainment 10,562 views
- Elton John not X Factor fanEntertainment 10,868 views
- Reynolds wants 9 daughtersEntertainment 10,823 views