Kim Kardashian wants her own sit-com.
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - enjoyed filming scenes as a marriage counsellor in forthcoming movie 'Temptation' and is now keen to branch out further away from reality TV.
She told WWD: "My character is pretty light throughout the film, so it's fun. It was interesting to work with people that I've liked for so long, and just to work with Tyler Perry was amazing and such a good experience.
"I definitely do see myself branching off and maybe doing a sitcom or something other than reality. I've been in talks [but it] is nothing serious yet."
Despite appearing in several reality TV shows with her family, Kim is keen to keep her baby off the television and will do everything she can to keep the child out of the public eye, though she knows it won't be easy.
She said: "When you go places, there are paparazzi and cameras; you can only do so much to avoid it. But I can do what I can to just not have my child on TV."
- Depp blames ex-managersEntertainment 12:45 pm - 62 views
- Longoria went fully greyEntertainment 12:00 pm - 346 views
- Red Dot PlayersEntertainment 11:30 am - 168 views
- Adele's 'best year yet'Entertainment 11:15 am - 212 views
- Lovato worries about fighterEntertainment 10:30 am - 328 views
- Ed Sheeran heaps praiseEntertainment 9:45 am - 297 views
- David Bowie triumphsEntertainment 9:00 am - 346 views
- Armstrong MetalfestEntertainment 1,199 views
- Diana's life in fashionEntertainment 1,078 views