Kim Kardashian wants her own sit-com.
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - enjoyed filming scenes as a marriage counsellor in forthcoming movie 'Temptation' and is now keen to branch out further away from reality TV.
She told WWD: "My character is pretty light throughout the film, so it's fun. It was interesting to work with people that I've liked for so long, and just to work with Tyler Perry was amazing and such a good experience.
"I definitely do see myself branching off and maybe doing a sitcom or something other than reality. I've been in talks [but it] is nothing serious yet."
Despite appearing in several reality TV shows with her family, Kim is keen to keep her baby off the television and will do everything she can to keep the child out of the public eye, though she knows it won't be easy.
She said: "When you go places, there are paparazzi and cameras; you can only do so much to avoid it. But I can do what I can to just not have my child on TV."
- Kristen Stewart romanceEntertainment 1,737 views
- Mary Poppins takes flightEntertainment 1,176 views
- New George Harrison musicEntertainment 489 views
- Margot Robbie Bond girl?Entertainment 701 views
- Lohan calls off engagementEntertainment 728 views
- MTV Awards NominationsEntertainment 430 views
- Simpsons Movie spin off?Entertainment 499 views
- Pink Floyd tribute touringEntertainment 884 views
- Harris/Lopez CollaborationEntertainment 1,046 views