Letters to the editor
Bill Grigg ("in the Doghouse") and ("RDCO Dog Issue") has become my most recent personal hero.
Please, Mr. Grigg, begin a forum on this topic as it has reached epic, if not ridiculous and unbelievable proportions, at the hands of RCDO Smith and Co.
I mean, seriously, this whole Diesel thing is right up there with Mr. Harper tightening the purse strings on the country and then appointing five new Senators.
I'm beginning to think that many elected officials and subsequent civil servants and beaurocrats have all come down with a very strange disease.
Fagan the common taxpayer. He is not worth consideration. "NEXT."
Read more Letters to the editor
- Shooting in RichmondBC - 8:41 am
- Rockets take game 1 thrillerSports
- Air Canada luggage tossBC - 8:30 am
- Killer spongesBC - 6:45 am
for these and other issues.
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom for Vets Apr 8