Letters to the editor
Bill Grigg ("in the Doghouse") and ("RDCO Dog Issue") has become my most recent personal hero.
Please, Mr. Grigg, begin a forum on this topic as it has reached epic, if not ridiculous and unbelievable proportions, at the hands of RCDO Smith and Co.
I mean, seriously, this whole Diesel thing is right up there with Mr. Harper tightening the purse strings on the country and then appointing five new Senators.
I'm beginning to think that many elected officials and subsequent civil servants and beaurocrats have all come down with a very strange disease.
Fagan the common taxpayer. He is not worth consideration. "NEXT."
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hells Angel didn't see gunsVernon / N. Okanagan - 7:35 pm
- Missing man found deadVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:09 pm
- Parents get Robo-CallsCentral Okanagan - 4:50 pm
- Dog found 3,000 miles away World - 8:33 pm
for these and other issues.
- Highway mayhem Sep 10
- Children at risk Sep 10
- Something has to give Sep 7
- Clark's hidden agenda Sep 7
- Radar detectors detect tickets Sep 7