Letters to the editor
Bill Grigg ("in the Doghouse") and ("RDCO Dog Issue") has become my most recent personal hero.
Please, Mr. Grigg, begin a forum on this topic as it has reached epic, if not ridiculous and unbelievable proportions, at the hands of RCDO Smith and Co.
I mean, seriously, this whole Diesel thing is right up there with Mr. Harper tightening the purse strings on the country and then appointing five new Senators.
I'm beginning to think that many elected officials and subsequent civil servants and beaurocrats have all come down with a very strange disease.
Fagan the common taxpayer. He is not worth consideration. "NEXT."
Read more Letters to the editor
- Buskers festival remains on radarKelowna - 7:27 pm
- Harvesting rain water in the OkanaganPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:23 pm
- Is Crime Stoppers at risk?Penticton / S. Okanagan - 4:07 pm
- Snelson to apply for change of venueKelowna - 3:59 pm
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20