Letters to the editor
Bill Grigg ("in the Doghouse") and ("RDCO Dog Issue") has become my most recent personal hero.
Please, Mr. Grigg, begin a forum on this topic as it has reached epic, if not ridiculous and unbelievable proportions, at the hands of RCDO Smith and Co.
I mean, seriously, this whole Diesel thing is right up there with Mr. Harper tightening the purse strings on the country and then appointing five new Senators.
I'm beginning to think that many elected officials and subsequent civil servants and beaurocrats have all come down with a very strange disease.
Fagan the common taxpayer. He is not worth consideration. "NEXT."
Read more Letters to the editor
- Fire lights up the skyVernon / N. Okanagan - 9:49 am
- More than 5,000 behind in taxesKelowna - 5:00 am
- Teachers picket Clark luncheonPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Missing Coldstream swimmerVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22
- Essential Service? Jul 9