Vernon and North Okanagan
Jan 29, 2013 / 11:30 am
After a short hiatus lasting roughly two months, free WiFi will once again be available in some areas of Vernon.
The cities ‘freenet’ is now available in Cenotaph Park, Spirit Square, the downtown transit exchange and the south side of the Community Services Building.
The service was temporarily down while the antennas and infrastructure that supports the city’s free Internet service were relocated.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email [email protected]
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- CN confirms interest in rail line Dec 3
- Two cats perish in mobile home fire Dec 2
- Expired car insurance leads to pot bust Dec 2
- Icy road accidents began this weekend Dec 2
- Weather playing havoc on drivers Dec 2
- RCMP bust 16 in drug trafficking case Dec 2
- Guilty plea entered in child porn case Nov 29