Jan 29, 2013 / 11:30 am
After a short hiatus lasting roughly two months, free WiFi will once again be available in some areas of Vernon.
The cities ‘freenet’ is now available in Cenotaph Park, Spirit Square, the downtown transit exchange and the south side of the Community Services Building.
The service was temporarily down while the antennas and infrastructure that supports the city’s free Internet service were relocated.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email email@example.com
Read more Vernon News
- Tuesday collision disrupts traffic May 15
- Enjoying Vernon beaches May 14
- Bus stop purse snatch May 13
- Townhouse fire destroys kitchen May 12
- Flying car crashes near school May 10