Jan 29, 2013 / 11:28 am
As Kelowna’s Wine and Dine event enters its third week, one local restaurant has partnered up with Inn from the Cold for a different kind of meal.
Dine Out to End Homelessness is a series of events to help those in need find shelter in the city.
The latest event will take place tonight (Jan. 29) at Yama’s Greek Restaurant.
The cost will be $25 and proceeds from sales will go to Inn from the Cold Kelowna.
The event will also feature door prices draws along with 50/50 draws and raffles.
Tickets are available at the IFTC administration office located at 1187 Sutherland, Pitstop Husky on Gordon or Loyal hair Therapy on Harvey.
You can find more info about the event at the groups website.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5
- Holiday cheer stocks food bank shelves Dec 5
- Where will medical marijuana be grown? Dec 5
- Happy Hanukkah! Dec 5
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4