Letters to the editor
$100,000 of tax payer money spent by the RDCO prosecuting a dog.
Let me say that again. $100,000 of TAX PAYER money spent by the RDCO prosecuting a DOG!
And if they win, not only will they try to recover that money from the dog’s owner, but Diesel will be euthanized. Which is a nice way of saying murdered, or killed. Conversely, if they lose, I would expect the owner to attempt to recover his costs. From the taxpayer. Why not, we have deep pockets.
Citizens, do you think your money has been spent wisely? Is this what we wish our regional government to be occupied with? Killing dogs?
And to think I had barely heard of this story when I wrote my previous missive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Rifle stolen from truckVernon / N. Okanagan
- RCMP truck goes off cliffVernon / N. Okanagan
- Stalking cougars killedVernon / N. Okanagan
- Cougars in your backyard?Poll
for these and other issues.
- Tower of a problem Sep 23
- Rogers' tower Sep 23
- School zones Sep 23
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19