Letters to the editor
$100,000 of tax payer money spent by the RDCO prosecuting a dog.
Let me say that again. $100,000 of TAX PAYER money spent by the RDCO prosecuting a DOG!
And if they win, not only will they try to recover that money from the dog’s owner, but Diesel will be euthanized. Which is a nice way of saying murdered, or killed. Conversely, if they lose, I would expect the owner to attempt to recover his costs. From the taxpayer. Why not, we have deep pockets.
Citizens, do you think your money has been spent wisely? Is this what we wish our regional government to be occupied with? Killing dogs?
And to think I had barely heard of this story when I wrote my previous missive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Friday night market a goVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:09 pm
- 4th graders deal potWorld - 6:59 pm
- The NYPD bashtagWorld - 7:01 pm
- EMS called to PM's homeCanada - 2:47 pm
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15